June 30, 2020, Co-hosted with the Stamford, CT, JCC and a CT-based special-needs attorney. Free and open to the public.
* Part of the workshops series Empowering Parents: The Challenging Time of Covid -19 Health Emergency and Navigating the Road Ahead. Discuss new strategies, special ed law issues as they evolve, have questions answered, voice your frustrations and concerns, and share your successes.
• Your child’s basic special educational rights at this time
• PPT Meeting: How and When to obtain a PPT meeting
• Parent’s role: How to Observe and Document your child’s educational performance at home
• Compensatory Education and Strategies when school reopens
• Strategies for supporting children’s social success and navigating next steps
The speakers will be:
- Jane Faherty, Director of Stamford JCC JumpStart Progra
- Attorney Lawrence Berliner, CT Special Education Law, Guilford & Westport, CT
- Meghan Cave, Co-Founder, BCBA, LBA, The Hangout Spot LLC, Fairfield County CT & Online
Zoom registration information may be found at https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_TU4JvrjwTgWY4ZLzyoa9pw or contact Q & A email@example.com