Webinar, July 28th, 2020, with Therapro of Framingham, MA. Free. Caregivers of children with autism & other disabilities frequently express frustration when teaching self-care skills.
* The presenters have composed a practical tool with picture/rhymes for over 50 self-care skills.
* Learning Objectives:
1. Use a consistent method to teach self-care skills within short periods of time.
2. Incorporate sensory-based fine motor skills that are critical for developing hand skills essential for self-care.
3. Understand the importance of self–care independence as essential for school acceptance, social participation and future employability.
4. Collaborate with teachers, parents & other caregivers to teach many daily living skills and integrate fine motor drills into their routines.
About the presenters:
* Bhanu Raghavan, MS, OTR/L has 25+ years of experience, presenting workshops on topics related to sensory processing disorders and developing fine motor and handwriting skills to teachers and parents/caregivers. She works at Centerville City schools, OH.
* Ginger McDonald, OTR/L has practiced Occupational Therapy for 30+years, working in hospital, school and geriatric settings.
To register or for more information visit www.therapro.com/Webinar-07-28-2020-Self-Care-with-Flair-A-Step-by-Step-Guide or contact email@example.com (800) 257-5376