Webinar, July 15th, 2020, with a Massachusetts’-based executive functioning support organization. It is hard being a parent. It is harder still to be a parent of a twice-exceptional child. Oftentimes isolated, perplexed, sleep-deprived, and uncertain, many parents of 2e children long for connection, understanding, and hope.
* Join in with a coach and a group of similarly-situated parents to find validation, a renewed sense of hope and understanding along with some helpful resources to empower you as you take on some of the hardest challenges in your life.
- The Many Paths to Identification: What is Your Story?
- It’s Not Easy Being “Green”: When Gifts and Disabilities Collide
- The Building Blocks of 2e Growth and Success
- 2e Power: Celebrating Strengths
- Filling in the Gaps: Supporting the Skill Deficits
- School and the 2e Child
- Finding Their Tribe: the Social Life of 2e kids
- Siblings of 2e Kids
- Is College an Option?
- The Importance of Self-Care
To register or for more information visit https://effectiveeffortconsulting.com/presentation/ or contact email@example.com