Webinar, March 11, 2021, with the Taunton, MA, SEPAC. Free and open to the public. The SEPAC aims to help families and participants be comfortable with having conversations about mental and behavioral health while also connecting people with resources and supports. Hear tips for
- handling caregiver stresses and anxieties
- how to best support students through their trying times and struggles
- where in the community to find resources and support for anyone in the family
- how to access those services will all be shared
Panelists joining Taunton SEPAC will include
- the Family Resource Center of Taunton/Attleboro, Community Counseling of Bristol County
- Parent Information Network (operating through BAMSI)
- a clinical social worker and visiting lecturer at Bridgewater State University
- a former Taunton High School student, now college student
* The meeting is set up as a Zoom webinar and not the typical Zoom meeting format.
* Panelists will be seen on the screen and viewers will not.
* If as an audience member you would like to ask a question or comment, you can raise your hand virtually and ask to have your mic capability turned on or you are welcome to use the chat box or type in the Ask a Question webinar feature that you will see on the screen.
* The Taunton SEPAC will monitor chat and Ask a Question feature through the evening to be sure no questions or comments are missed.
* If anyone would like to submit a question in advance, please send them to TauntonSEPAC@gmail.com.
To register or for more information visit https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81180273760
Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16465588656,,81180273760# or +13017158592,,81180273760#
Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 811 8027 3760
OR contact the TauntonSEPAC@gmail.com.