Webinars January 7th – 28th, 2021, 6:30 p.m., with Yachad of New England / Boston. Learn about nutrition, food safety and different ways to make cooking easy and fun. This is a public event open to all Yachad members from New England and all other regions.
* Series led by an experienced social worker, and aims to develop qualities of self reliance, resilience and personal growth.
* There will be a rotation of Life Skills and Cooking Hacks every other week, showcasing easy and fun ways to cook fun meals that are healthy with safe kitchen practices.
* Topics and life hacks include:
- creating healthy & tasty meals
- express yourself in words and actions
- kitchen life hacks
- maintaining healthy relationships
- conflict resolution
- amazing tips & tricks
- Zoom Etiquette
- Setting personal goals
- Phone and internet communication skill building
- Taking responsibility for personal belongings
- Learning to appreciate everything we have, and more
For Zoom Link and RSVP info Contact Shifrah Marcus at firstname.lastname@example.org