Virtual Class, January 12 – March 2, 2021, with Kehillah, the JCC Springfield, MA. For ages up to 10+, with special needs.
* A social-emotional program that puts mindfulness, empathy, and social awareness at the forefront.
* This group will practice social and pragmatic skills social awareness, and self-regulation.
* Youth will learn how to act in different situations while playing games, socializing, and having fun.
* Part of the Kehillah, the JCC Special Needs Program, which provides recreational, social, and enrichment programs for children, teens, and adults with special needs, including cognitive and developmental delays, Down Syndrome, and autism spectrum disorders.
* Kehillah is open to people of all faiths, ethnicities and beliefs.
Fees apply, registration is required toe https://www.springfieldjcc.org/kehillah/youth-programs/ or contact Tina Edwards, Director of Kehillah, firstname.lastname@example.org (413)-739-4715 ext 315