Belmont MA, February 26th, 2020. Open to all Bemont SEPAC members and interested community members. Join in on a workshop session focused on understanding and overcoming anxiety. About the speaker: Dr. Kat Boger is a Belmont resident, co-founder and program director for the McLean Anxiety Mastery Program and the McLean School Consultation Program.
* Dr. Boger specializes in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for anxiety and mood disorders and has extensive training and experience in the delivery of evidence-based treatments.
* In addition, hear a panel of Belmont educators and students sharing personal experiences with anxiety.
* The session will conclude with Q&A with audience members.
The evenings Agenda is as follows:
- 6:30-6:45pm – networking and light refreshments
- 7:00pm – 8:15pm – Presentation and Panel Remarks
- 8:15pm – 8:40pm – Audience Q&A
- 8:40 – 8:45pm – SEPAC closing remarks
RSVP to the Belmont SEPAC @firstname.lastname@example.org