North Reading, September 7th – November 2nd, 2019. TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community based program that is designed to meet the needs of children and young adults that have physical and/or intellectual disabilities. The program is geared towards player development rather than to competition, providing soccer training and recreation for children 4- 19.
- A fun and meaningful experience for your child.
- Field size and activities will be determined based upon the physical and mental abilities of the participants.
- Games and activities will be adapted in ways that ensure your child will learn at his/her own pace.
- Practices and games will be organized
- Trained coaches and volunteers on hand at all times
- The program will improve the overall fitness, self-esteem and social skill of your child.
Fees apply, registration is required to www.nrys.org/Default.aspx?tabid=794105 or contact TOPS@nrys.org * Scholarships are available.