Needham, February 28th, 2018. Free. A general introduction to dyslexia research and the neurobiology of reading. Hear about the development of the typical and atypical reading brain and how the brain changes during/after intervention. Discuss the idea of early screening for reading disabilities in young children, including practical tips and implications for educational settings and policy.
Topics covered will include:
• Typical and atypical reading development and its neurobiology
• Remediating the atypical reading brain
• The “Dyslexia Paradox”
• Early pre-markers of reading difficulties before reading onset
• Screening: why, when, whom, how?
• Educational and clinical Implications
RSVPs rquired to www.facebook.com/events/2324877067745046/ or contact (781) 590-3030 or email@example.com