Webinar, September 15, 2021, with Pathlight of Autism Connections in Hadley, MA. Are you ready for the new school year? Do you need to understand more about the Special Education process?
* This webinar will focus on Special Education laws and principles which are grounded upon six fundamentals:
- Parent and student participation
- Free and Appropriate Public Education (FAPE)
- Appropriate evaluation
- Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Least Restrictive Environment (LRE)
- Procedural safeguards
* When you register you will have the option to ask a specific question for consideration.
* About the Presenter Nancy Farnsworth is Pathlight’s Educational Advocate and Information/Outreach Coordinator and is connected to all of the important updates and resources and is ready to share them with you.
Registration is required to http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07eihgkcuw8086cd18&llr=mxkgftcab or contact Rhonda Setkewich, Autism Connections, Rhonda.email@example.com