Webinar, December 1st, 2020, through March 2021. Registration closes on November 19th, 2020. Held with the Children’s Trust Fund of Massachusetts. Free. Virtual Certification Training for Parent Educators and Parenting Group Facilitators
* Facilitated by Teresa LaSala, Positive Discipline Lead Trainer & Author, Kathleen McClay, Special Education & Early Childhood Specialist and Certified Positive Discipline Trainer.
* Participants will receive a certification to facilitate and teach The Positive Discipline parenting program.
- Learn effective tools for teaching parents how to use discipline that is kind and firm.
- Learn how to facilitate a parent class from the position of a non-expert.
- Gain practice with experiential exercises that help parents go beyond intellectual understanding to be able to respond in empowering ways that teach children.
- Receive free materials adaptable for use with all ages in many settings: home, work, community, and school. (Materials included: Teaching Parenting Manual and Positive Discipline Book).
Virtual Training Session Dates:
Session 1: December 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, and 17, 2020 — two-hour sessions twice per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Session 2: January 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, and 28, 2021 — two-hour sessions twice per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Session 3: March 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, and 18, 2021 — two-hour sessions twice per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Registration closes on Thursday, November 19, 2020.
You must be registered in advance to participate in any of the training session
To register or for more information visit http://childrenstrustma.cvent.com/events/teaching-parenting-the-positive-discipline-way-free-virtual-certification-training-for-parent-educat/event-summary-f7004c720f95427d914e2557277ee4e6.aspx?utm_source=The%20Children%27s%20Trust&utm_campaign=9ade3d8d6c-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_03_30_04_45_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ef356144ac-9ade3d8d6c-70408363 or contact 617. 727. 8957, email@example.com