Providence, RI. April 11th & 12th, 2017. For professionals who work with children, adolescents, and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families to enhance the knowledge and skills of professionals working with children, youths, adults, and families with ASD’s in evidence-based practices. Parents and students are also welcome to attend.
Registration is required to: http://grodennetwork.org/events/ or 401-274-6310, ext. 1231,
- Whatever it Takes -Dr. Janice DeFrances, CEO/President of The Groden Network
- Addressing Stereotypy: The Importance of a Balanced Approach to this Core Symptom of Autism, Gregory P. Hanley, Ph.D., BCBA-D, Western New England University
- Sleep Disorders in Autism and Sleep Hygiene Behavior ,Eliza Van Reen, Ph.D., Brown University.,Shawn Vieira, M.S., BCBA,The Groden Network
- Genetics and Autism: Translating What We Know Into Real Life, Daniel Moreno De Luca, M.D., Bradley Hospital, Lifespan Corporation.
- Siblings: What about THEM? Mary Miller, Parent/Author
- Applications of ABA in Pediatric Medical Rehabilitation Settings, Gregory Young, Ph.D., BCBA, Franciscan Children’s Hospital
- Nutrition and Autism: The Survival Kit, Ayelet Kantor, Ph.D., Bradley Hospital, Lifespan Corporation
- Teaching Self-Control Using a Behavior Analytic Approach, Leslie Weidenman, Ph.D., BCBA, LBA, Kristen Audet, M.A., Amy Diller, M.S., The Groden Network
- Assuring “Good Grief” for Individuals with ASD: Coping with Loss, Patricia Fiske, RN, Kelly Scott, RN, The COVE Center
- Naturalistic Developmental Behavior Interventions (NDBIs) and the Meta-play Method: A Novel Treatment Approach for Toddlers with Autism, Cooper Woodard, Ph.D., BCBA, The Groden Network
- Effective Parenting with Children Who are Difficult-to-Manage: Practical Strategies from Behavioral Foundations, Gary Stoner, Ph.D., University of Rhode Island
- Adults with ASD: A Parent’s Perspective (Panel Discussion), Bill & Tessa Cannata, Lisa Rego, Claudia Swiader
- Collaborative Use of Trauma-Informed Treatment and Behavior Analytic Strategies, W. Bruce Ruby, M.S., BCBA, LBA, The Groden Network
- Summer Camps for Children and Youth with ASD: Maximizing the Therapeutic Experience, Kelley Pistacchio, Ph.D., The Groden Network