Webinar, March 22nd, 2023, with the Suffolk University Law School in Boston. Problem Solving Clinic: Suffolk Law Students Present on Supported Decision Making.
* Students from Suffolk Law School join Kerry Mahoney and Kathleen Amaral to present on the topic of supported decision-making.
* Join this session to have your questions answered on this important subject.
Supported Decision-Making allows individuals with disabilities to make choices about their own lives with support from a team of people they choose.
* Individuals with disabilities choose people they know and trust to be part of a support network to help with decision-making.
* Supported Decision-Making is an alternative to guardianship.
* Instead of having a guardian make a decision for the person with the disability, Supported Decision-Making allows the person with the disability to make his or her own decisions.
For more information, visit https://arcmass.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMldemvrz4pHdfRwgk0wqnfdNNn7CfuTjVX or contact the Arc of Massachusetts P: (781) 891-6270 email@example.com