Marlborough, MA, August 3rd & 4th, 2019. The East Coast Jumbos is an organization whose goal is to provide a positive athletic and social experience for athletes with Autism and other developmental disabilities who wish to participate in the great sport of ice hockey.
* The East Coast Jumbos is a coed hockey affiliated with American Special Hockey Association and strives to provide a positive, fun and social ice hockey experience for all.
*This camp requires that all participants:
- Have their own (well fitting) protective hockey equipment.
- Be able to communicate and function in groups with minimal physical redirection.
- Be able to stand to skate.
- Be able to attend to personal needs independently.
Fees apply, Registration required to www.eastcoastjumbos.org or contact Coach Ray LeBlanc
CoachRay@eastcoastjumbos.org or Colleen Markow CMarkow@eastcoastjumbos.org