Virtual Picnic, July 12 – 18th, 2020 with the Spina Bifida Association of Greater new England. Youth living with Spina Bifida, their parents, and siblings may all join in through the SBA’s event page.
* The SBA invites you to participate in a week of virtual programming and activities for you and all your friends.
* This yearn’s event combines their annual northern and southern summer events into a ‘4-day virtual event open to all SBA members across New England. This is to continue to maintain social distance while still supporting the social well-being of all members.
* Participants may provide:
- photos and videos of your walk or roll through your neighborhood, park, or backyard
- photos or videos of your talents or hobbies (dancing, singing, wheelies, yo-yo tricks, handicrafts, gardens, anything you’re good at or just love doing)
- Compete for
(1) best-dressed (costumes, party clothes)
(2) best picnic decorations (decorate your living room, backyard, or adaptive equipment)
(3) best picnic dessert (go for most creative or most beautiful)
(4) best “mocktail” or fancy drink. Label your photo or video #SBAGNEpicnic2020 and your competition category.
From July 15-17, they will highlight two New England states per day and post resources, virtual activities, Q&As, and more.
* Tune in each day to participate.
To register or for more informaiton visit https://sbagreaterne.org/ or contact email@example.com