September 7th – October 20th, 2019. Free and open to any community in Central Massachusetts. An inclusive teams for those ages 11 – 17 with and without and intellectual disability to train and compete together as equal teammates. (There is a waiting list for those without a disability).
* Unified Soccer is intended for individuals whom are capable of playing independently in a team environment without any rules modifications and have interest in participating in an inclusive sport program.
* They are currently recruiting individuals with an ID to fill out roster spots on a second team.
To register or for more information visit http://holdenyouthsoccer.org/or email Jon-Paul St. Germain, Holden Youth Soccer at firstname.lastname@example.org
When visiting the registration page:
- Click on the Registration Tab on top
- Sign in if you already have an account with Holden Youth Soccer or create a new account.
- Click on “Unified Soccer 2019”
- Click on “unassigned”. This is a place holder until we create teams.
- Follow registration instructions. Please be sure to include the grade of the player