Online, October 24th, 2020, with Special Olympics of Massachusetts (SOMA). SOMA aims to spread inclusion to every town, every city, every school, every workplace, every community in Massachusetts. Join in with the athletes, coaches and volunteers of working to chang the way the world sees individuals with intellectual disabilities.
* Information about your current participation with SOMA will be required.
They will want to know if you are an:
- Unified Partner
- Young Athlete/Partner (ages 2-7)
- Other (Chaperone, Parent, Volunteer, etc.)
- Name of Local Program, School or Young Athlete Program*
- Or ask about being new to Special Olympics Massachusetts
To register or for more information visit www.specialolympicsma.org/event/virtual-dance/2020-10-24/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-485-0986