Zoom rehearsals, February 2021 – June 2021, with the The Special Needs Arts Sing Along Chorus and Sing Along Singer program in Lexington, MA.
* Virtual Sing Along Chorus rehearsals now take place on Zoom.
* The Monday group has a scheduled Zoom call every Monday at 7 pm.
* The Wednesday group has a scheduled Zoom call every Wednesday at 7 pm.
* All singers and volunteers are welcome
For more information on Zoom calls, please contact SNAP Office Manager Erin LaChance INFO@SNAPARTS.ORG
The Special Needs Arts Sing Along Chorus and Sing Along Singer program brings together individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities to learn about singing and music at weekly rehearsals, as well as socialize and make friends. The choruses perform at several concerts each year as well as at community outreach events.
* Programs are held in partnership with the Town of Lexington at the Lexington Community Center. For more information visit www.snaparts.org/snap-program-registration or 781-325-8025, email@example.com.