Virtual Conference, April 8th, 2021, with the Special Needs Advocacy Network of Massachusetts. For Parents, Special-Education Advocates, Attorneys, Administrators, Out of District Coordinators, Clinical, Therapeutic and all Related Service Providers.
* Breakout Sessions:
- Social Emotional Disorder – with Neuropsychologist Joe Moldover
- CRA & Manifestation Determination Reviews – with Marlies Spanjaard of EdLaw Project
- A Primer on Therapeutic Models and Methodologies – with Celiane Casserly-Rey, Ph.D, ABPP-CN, Director, Center for Neuropsychology, BCH; Olivia Miller, MA, BCBA, LABA, BCH; and Cole Hague, Ph.D. Neuropsychology Fellow, BCH
- Intersection Between Language-Based Disabilities and Social Emotional Challenges – Presenter Announcement
Panel Discussions: A Conversation with Special Education Schools That Offer Therapeutic Programming.
1. Wendy Rosenblum, Program Director – Victor School: Moderator
2. Timothy Hammond, Chief Operating Officer – Franklin Perkins
3. Peter Rosenmeyer – Gilfford School
4. Missy Carriveau, therapeutic counselor – Valley West School
5. Danielle Wetmore, principal – Walker School
Themed Break-out Rooms for Networking, Video and More – Full Schedule, Registration and more will be posted on the website.
Fees apply. Registration Required to http://spanmass.org/conference–school-fair.html or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or 508.655.7999