April 11th, 2019. For Parents, Special-Education Advocates, Attorneys, Administrators, Out of District Coordinators, Clinical, Therapeutic and all Related Service Providers. Presentations will focus on essential components of programming for students with special needs.
* Speakers and panelists will include school administrators, legislative advocates, program directors and teachers.
* Topics covered will include research based programming, determining service delivery, inclusion vs. “pull-out” vs. substantially separate programming, the overlap of disabilities, and the intersection of theory and practice.
* The special-education school fair will feature exhibitors that include select Special Education Resource vendors and service providers.
CHECK AT LINK BELOW FOR 2019 TOPICs.
2018 topics and speakers covered: Specific Learning Disabilities, Emotional Impairments, and Autism and Related Disabilities
* – Free IEP Clinics: Discuss your specific situation and concerns with an experienced Special Education Advocate/Parent Consultant.
– The Forum: Representatives from a wide range of Special Education Schools will present information regarding student profiles, program services, admission requirements and placement options to professionals within the special education field.
Fees apply. Registration Required to http://spanmass.org/conference–school-fair.html or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com 508.655.7999