Laliberte Elementary School in Raynham, November 8th, 2018, 6 – 8 p.m. The Bridgewater-Raynham Special Education Parents Advisory Council (BR-SEPAC) Family Special Education Night provides parents/ guardians with a information from 30+ organizations that offer services to children with special needs.
* Local representatives from CCBC, FCSN, ARC, etc. provide parents with support and guidance.
* While parents are gathering information, children will be supervised and active in sports activities, art projects, and eating healthy snacks.
* There will be a raffle to benefit the BR-SEPAC with prizes such as: Kneadful Massage, Skyzone, Altitude, Upside Down Escape, local sporting events, police car/fire truck ride to school, etc. Exhibitors include
- Balance4Kids Yoga, Behavioral Connections, Bridge Center
- Brockton ARC, Brockton Mobile Crisis
- CARS, CCBC, Changing Waves, Children Making Strides, CPDC
- DDS, FCSN/MA Family Voices
- Heart in Ar, Independence Associates
- JRI, Just Claying Around
- Let’s Talk, MA Rehab Commission, Middleboro Challenger League
- NAMI Bristol County, New Generation Equestrian Services
- PIN, Pride, Revolution Performing Arts
South Bay Community Services, Southshore Therapies, Sunshine Farm Sanctuary
- Topps Soccer, Triumph
Confirm you are attending to www.facebook.com/groups/brsepac/ or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you are attending.