Dover, NH, first Sunday of each month until June 2019. Free admission to families raising children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Families can enjoy the museum in a safe, understanding environment, allowing parents to network with one another, families to discover new resources. This “Exploring Our Way” autism program will make special materials available for participants, including:
- MAPPS™ (Museum Advance Planning Picture Stories)
- Visual supports using PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System)
- A Children’s Museum of New Hampshire map and more.
- Exploring Our Way visitors are welcome to stay and play when the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire opens to the public at noon.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information visit www.childrens-museum.org/things-to-do/programs/autism or contact Paula Rais at (603) 742-2002.