Stoneham, MA, December 15th, 2018. A modified performance for individuals with sensory-input disorders, including autism spectrum disorder, anxiety, and a range of cognitive abilities. Attendees may get up, move around, and leave the theatre during the performance.
* Wheelchair accessible.
- Lower sound level and lighting will stay dimmed, but never completely dark
- House lights remain on at a low level during the performance
- Patrons may talk and leave their seats during the performance
- Designated quiet area available before, during, and after the performance
- Patrons may bring and use their own sensory tools, cushions, headsets, and ear plugs during the performance
- Trained theatre staff members will be available to support families and patrons
- Pre-Show Resources: “Meet Your Seat” video, which will introduce you to our space and what to expect when you arrive, Social Story, and opportunity to meet several staff and cast members, adjust to the space, and touch replicas of the props that will be used in the performance prior to start of the show
To purchase tickets or for more information visit www.greaterbostonstage.org/sensory_friendly.html or contact Carol Dempsey, firstname.lastname@example.org, 781-279-2200