Gardner, December 1st, 2018, 2 p.m. performance. For children and adults with sensory input disorders, autism, or other developmental, cognitive and physical disabilities and their families and caretakers. A judgment-free, fun experience for the entire family.
* A lot of movement or loud reactions, it will be supported during this performance.
* All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lower sound level, lights remain on at a low level in the theater during the performance
- A reduction of strobe lighting or lighting focused on the audience
- Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the performance
- Designated quiet areas adjacent to the theater
- Space throughout the theater for standing and movement
- The theatre at The Mount will provide a plot synopsis and a FAQ sheet to help prepare ahead of time for
the performance. A Video Social-Story is available
- Fidget toys, headphones or other items that help a child/family member are allowed.
- A wheelchair ramp and wheelchair accessible seating to accommodate up to 8 wheelchair patrons and their companions have limited availability.
For tickets and more information visit http://mwcc.edu/tam/shows/ or contact (978) 630-9388. Be sure to mention that you would like to attend the sensory-friendly performance.