Hartford, CT. The center will lower the volume and dim the lights for families with sensory disabilities. Includes activities, arts & crafts, and live Gallery Science Demonstrations without the usual loud sounds and bright lights. A quiet zone will be available. All are welcome.
- Exhibits that offer elements to accommodate many learning styles and physical needs through audios, visuals, closed captions on videos, tactile components, and more.
- A passenger drop off and pick up area.
- Wheelchairs available on a first come, first served basis.
- Seating and benches are located throughout the facility.
- Licensed guide and service dogs are welcome.
- Infrared Assistive Listening Devices for theater presentations are available upon.)
- Exhibit display panels are positioned for comfortable viewing from a wheel chair.
For more information visit https://ctsciencecenter.org/community/visitors-with-special-needs/ or contact 860.520.2112 email@example.com