Weymouth, MA, September 14th – 21, 2021, with South Shore Support Services. Free. Safety Care is a free workshop to assist parents or caregivers to help a new family support program called Safety-Care for Families.
* It is a training program that helps support families experiencing challenging behaviors in the home.
* Essential Skills is designed for any family with a child who engages in challenging behavior with the goal to:
- Teach skills to effectively prevent and manage behavioral challenges.
- Teach replacement behaviors at home and in the community.
- Learn new ideas, strategies and tools to use at home
To register please contact the Family Support Center www.facebook.com/events/159012303019124/?ref=newsfeed 781-331-7878 or email Renee McCorkle, Director of Family Support, South Shore Support Services firstname.lastname@example.org.