Webinar, April 12 – 14th, 2021. These meetings are for those that live in Southeastern Massachusetts, on the Cape, or on one of the Islands. The Human Service Transportation (HST) Office, MassHealth, and Brokers invite MassHealth members, consumers of Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) agencies, families, advocates, and others to join a virtual Public Listening Session on the HST Brokerage in April 2021.
The HST Office oversees non-emergency medical transportation for MassHealth members through the PT-1 program as well as transportation for five EOHHS agencies.
* Attend a Public Listening Session to hear about upcoming changes and improvements coming to the Brokerage in response to feedback they received from members and stakeholders.
* Attendees will meet HST and Broker staff and have the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback.
* The meetings are open to anyone interested in learning about upcoming changes and improvements to the HST Brokerage System. EOHHS consumers, MassHealth members, families, advocates, and others are encouraged to join.
* CART and ASL and CDI interpreters will be provided at all meetings.
* Spanish interpretation will also be available at these meetings.***
SCHEDULE: For the Zoom Links and phone access visit www.mass.gov/info-details/listening-sessions-for-the-hst-offices-brokerage-system
* If your current broker is MART, BRTA, CATA, or FRTA – or if you live in Western Mass, Central Mass, Metro Boston, or Northeastern Mass – join HST and MART at one of these four meetings:
- Monday, April 5, 10am-noon
- Wednesday, April 7, 6-8pm
- Monday, April 26, 10am-noon
- Wednesday, April 28, 6-8pm
FOR THOSE IN SOUTHEASTERN MA. * HST and GATRA – If your current broker is GATRA or CCRTA – or if you live in Southeastern Massachusetts, on the Cape, or on one of the Islands – join HST and GATRA at one of these two meetings:
- Monday, April 12, 10 am-noon
- Wednesday, April 14, 6-8 pm
Or for more information contact Lisa Weber, Transportation Compliance and Quality Assurance Coordinator EOHHS Human Service Transportation Office, 100 Hancock Street, 8th Floor, Quincy, MA 02171, (617) 835-1386, Lisa.email@example.com