Springfield, Winter 2021, in person. Project RIDE stands for Recreation, Independence, Development and Equipment.
* Project RIDE provides special-needs children and young adults with modified tricycles and information about adaptive sports programs in Western Massachusetts.
* Project RIDE is a program of the Springfield Jewish Community Center.
* COVID-19 Protocols: This is NOT a mandatory event and due to the safety protocols that are in place at the J.
* There will be an option for the rider and family member or caregiver to take a ride around the J campus once the tune-up is complete. Signs will be posted.
- Only 1 family member/care giver can attend the tuneup with the rider
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Complete the Springfield JCC COVID screening form prior to arrival (1 for the rider and 1 for the caregiver in attendance)
- Agree to non-contact temperature check upon arrival
- Please follow the signs in the Converse St. parking lot at the J
- Stay in your car until the COVID screening form is complete and collected and the temperatures are recorded
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing at all times
Fees apply, registration is required to www.kehillah-sjcc.org/project-ride/ or contact (413) 739-4715 (ask for Project RIDE) or email email@example.com