Springfield, May 2nd, in-person at the JCC Springfield. Project RIDE stands for Recreation, Independence, Development and Equipment.
* Project RIDE provides special-needs children and young adults with modified tricycles and information about adaptive sports programs in Western Massachusetts.
* Tune Up Day – The JCC will offer a tune-up day for those trikes that are in need of repair, to fit riders who might have grown out of their current trike, and to offer trikes to new riders. Call or email to reserve your spot.
* COVID-19 Protocols: This is NOT a mandatory event and due to the safety protocols that are in place at the J.
* There will be an option for the rider and family member or caregiver to take a ride around the J campus once the tune-up is complete. Signs will be posted.
- Only 1 family member/care giver can attend the tuneup with the rider
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Complete the Springfield JCC COVID screening form prior to arrival (1 for the rider and 1 for the caregiver in attendance)
- Agree to non-contact temperature check upon arrival
- Please follow the signs in the Converse St. parking lot at the J
- Stay in your car until the COVID screening form is complete and collected and the temperatures are recorded
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing at all times
Fees apply, registration is required to www.kehillah-sjcc.org/project-ride/ or contact (413) 739-4715 (ask for Project RIDE) or email email@example.com