Webinar, May 12, 2021, with the Autism Alliance of Natick, MA. Many children with a disability must be supported their entire lives, even long after their parents have died. Go beyond the limited boundaries of Wills and Trusts and hear about a road map to address your own family’s Special Needs.
* Planning for Two Generations covers the host’s Special Needs Planning Timeline™.
* The timeline highlights the various planning pressure points where parents should be aware of changes relating to their child’s benefits, legal and financial issues.
* The primary focus is to help parents avoid common mistakes and pitfalls in their own planning.
* In addition, hear about the new ABLE account and its potential role in planning for your child.
About the Speaker: Alex Nadworney is a Special Needs Financial Planning Specialist. She works client families to educate and advise the next generation of family members. Alex is also a sister and future guardian of James, giving her a understanding of all of the roles and responsibilities that may need to be filled one day.
* Knowing that no one can replace a parent, Alex created a program called A Team to Carry On; a succession plan for parents of adult children with a disability. The plan focuses on the time when parents are no longer able to do all they do for their loved one and provides guidance and encouragement to outline a team of family, friends, community and professionals to step in.
* Alex is also the former President and current Vice President of the Massachusetts Guardianship Association , on the board of the Department of Developmental Services local Citizens Advisory Board, and is area liaison to the Massachusetts statewide Advisory Council.
RVSPs required to www.autismalliance.org/events/planning-two-generations-virtual-presentation or (508) 652-9900 AutismAlliance@Advocates.org