Medford, November 5th, 2017. For youth and adults who have visual or mobility impairments, plus their parents, siblings, friends and other supporters. Most participants in Para sports demonstrate typical cognitive, emotional and behavioral development and thrive in a team setting. Relevant professionals are also welcome.
This day is for everyone who loves Para sport, whether you are a 5-time Gold Medalist, a fitness-focused weekend warrior, an aspiring up-and-comer, or a total novice
This is a celebration of Para sport across the region and will include:
- individualized introduction to various Para sports from the region’s top adaptive sport providers
- a chance to learn about programs, seminars
- networking with other Para sport athletes and parents
- storytelling by local Paralympians
- a raffle of U.S. Paralympic Team gear from London, Beijing and other Games.
For more information visit http://adaptivesportsne.org/community-day/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org