Harvard University Cambridge, July 8th & 9th, 2017. Participants must be a minimum of age 8 as of July 8, 2017. Paralympic swimmers will compete directly in the competition, as there are no qualifiers for Paralympic swimming. All swimmers who register by the entry deadline will compete in the competition which will be a 50 meter, long course event.
* Paralympic Swimming events will be conducted as independent heats for each gender without regard to age.
* Results will be based on the Paralympic Points System that combines performances from swimmers in all Sports Classes irrespective of age.
* Male and Female Divisions
* Eligibility – An athlete must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- A full time resident of Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Vermont
- A full time student at a recognized academic institution in MA
- A registered member of a Swimming Club in Massachusetts. Athletes entering under this eligibility rule may not also be a member of a non Massachusetts club.
Entry Deadline – All applications must be received no later than July 1. There is no on site registration for this event, and the entry deadline will be strictly enforced
Fees apply, registration and further swim meet details can be found at http://www.baystategames.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.paralympic-swimming or contact 781-932-6555