Boston, MA, June 25th, 2020. The conference will be offering a variety of workshops for different special interest groups. This year’s conference theme is: Breaking Walls: Exploration and Self-Empowerment. The conference’s main focus is to bring together underrepresented people of color and provide series of platforms to discuss various issues to explore and empower together and individually.
* There will be keynote speakers, plenary and workshop presenters, and entertainment.
Fees apply, registration is required to https://ndpcconfer.wixsite.com/ndpc2020 or contact email@example.com
- Dominic Harrison – Santa Fe, New Mexico: “Cultural Implications in the K-12 Education Settings” and”Advocating for Deaf Students of Color”
- Victorica Monroe – Washington, D.C.: “Our Life Book”
- Larry Gray – Capitol Heights, Maryland: “Increasing Our Representation: Current State of Deaf-related Fields”
- Yeh Kim – Washington, D.C.: “Yellow: Explore the Asian Deaf World”
- Roberto Cabrera – Los Angeles, California: “DeafBlind way: Communication and Culture”
- Leila Hanaumi – Austin, Texas: “Manifest the Life of Your Dreams”
- Sandy McLennon – Santa Rosa, California: “Expanding Diversity in the field of Interpreting”
- Suzette Garay – Milwaukee, Wisconsin: “How to Define Your Authentic Self When You Have Lost Yourself in Pleasing Others”
- Thuan Nguyen – Washington, D.C.: “Yellow: Explore the Asian Deaf World”
- Selah Davison – Denver, Colorado: “Deaf People of Color Identity and Mental Health”