Millbury, Elmwood Street School, March 16th, 2019, 10 a.m. – 12 noon. Free. The Millbury Public schools special education department welcomes the public to annual Resource Fair for families of all ages and disabilities. Find vendors, resources, support programs and seasonal information for your family member. A continuously updated detailed list or web link of the types of programs that will be attending this year can be found on the SEPAC website page. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-887-6398 or visit the Millbury SEPAC page.
A list of 2019 vendors include:
- Camp Blanchard
- Camp Hawkeye
- Central Ma Pop Warner Challenger Cheerleading Program
- Easter Seals MA
- Brain Fit Academy Inc.
- Calm Passion
- The Happy Place
- United Soccer of Auburn
- Massachusetts Office on Disability, Client Assistance Program
- Making Connections for Health and Wellness
- Mass Match
- Open Sky Community Services
- Thrive Support & Advocacy
- Center for Living & Working
- Summit Behavioral Services Inc.
- Adaptive Exercise