Framingham, MA, December 7th, 2018. Free and is open to all non-clinical support group facilitators with lived experience raising a child with mental health needs or as a peer mentor/specialist, and who host groups focused on supporting families and caregivers.
* Hosted by The Parent/Professional Advocacy League (PPAL), a statewide family organization dedicated to improving the mental health and well-being of children, youth and families through education, advocacy and partnership.
- Learn innovative leadership techniques
- Discover ways to build your support group
- Gain access to other support group leaders for networking, brainstorming, and support
Statewide Meetings are ONLY for people with lived experience:
– Family Members
– Family Partners
– Family Support Specialists
– Others in Family Support Roles
* RSVPs are required to http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07efs9uao1241cfe7c&llr=y4pfhvbab&fbclid=IwAR3BvweCPcC8Y-S6AMpF2fYSnC6LqWZZGm_YV_cH6YsKlSSPRujx9vxn3oU or contact email@example.com 508-767-9725