Worcester, April 10th – 11th, 2018. The 2018 Innovation and Mobility Exchange conference will offer information about best practices and innovative approaches to improving mobility and access for seniors, people with disabilities, and low-income individuals in Massachusetts. Hosted by the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) and MassMobility.
* This year’s conference will feature a plenary session on autonomous vehicles (driverless cars).
* Additional agenda topics include:
- Engaging Healthcare Organizations as Partners in Community Transportation
- Partnering with Transportation Network Companies to Increase Mobility for Seniors, People with Disabilities, and Low-Income Individuals
- Addressing Community Transportation Needs in Rural Areas
- Advocacy and Community Transportation
- Creative Approaches to Funding Community Transportation
- Engaging Employers as Partners in Community Transportation
- Safe Driving for Seniors and People with Disabilities
- Marketing Community Transportation Services
- Mobility as a Service
- Impacts of New Technology on Mobility
- National perspectives from the National Center for Mobility Management
- Attendees will also have access to many general conference sessions on emerging technologies and other innovations.
To register or for more information visit www.umasstransportationcenter.org/assnfe/ev.asp?ID=2889 or contact This event will bring together transportation providers, agency staff, and other stakeholders to share information, gain skills and knowledge, and network with one another.
Scholarship Information – If the registration fee poses a hardship to you, apply for the Community Mobility Scholarship.
* Scholarship applications are due by March 6 at 5 PM.