Throughout Massachusetts – through April 30th, 2021. In honor of April being National Sibling Month, the Massachusetts Sibling Support Network is holding a photo contest.
* They are asking special needs siblings to send them most expressive, most Massachusetts, or funniest picture of you and your sibling with a disability.
* Entries will be featured over the course of the month on social media.
* Additional new photo categories for 2021 include:
- Savviest Social Distant Visit
- Furriest Friend
- Proudest PPE Moment
* Winners will receive all kinds of MSSN SWAG.
For more information visit www.facebook.com/masiblingsupport/photos/a.422034937845323/3777580542290729/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.