Watertown, MA, March 20th, 2020. This hands-on workshop will discuss and demonstrate over 75 different assistive technology solutions that can be created in minutes to support individuals who experience vision and/or multiple disabilities. In addition, each participant will fabricate 10 multi-use devices that can be used in a total of 30 different ways.
* The instructor will be Dr. Therese Willkomm.
* Participants will learn to:
- Identify at least 25 devices that can be made in five minutes or less to support individuals who experience vision impairments and or multiple disabilities.
- Identify at least 10 different materials that can be used to create hundreds of assistive technology solutions in minutes.
- Fabricate 10 different multi-use assistive technology solutions to take home.
Fees apply, registration is required to www.perkins.org/get-involved/events/making-at-in-minutes or contact 617-972-7824