Harvard Medical School, September 8th, 2017. Vinfen is dedicated to innovation and commitment to care for people with psychiatric conditions, intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injuries, and behavioral health challenges. This conference will focus on new technologies in community health care. There will also be an after conference Anniversary Celebration from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. recognizing Vinfen’s 40 years of transforming lives.
Conference speakers will include:
- Secretary Marylou Sudders, Massachusetts Department of Health and Human Services
- Monica Oss, MS, Open Minds Chief Executive Officer and Senior Associate
- Stephen Bartels, MD, MS, Dartmouth College Centers for Health and Aging Director
- John Torous, MD, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Digital Psychiatry Program Co-Director
- Trishan Panch, MD, MPH, Wellframe Co-founder and Chief Medical Director
- Scott Cousino, MBA, myStrength Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder
- Ken Duckworth, MD, Medical Director of Behavioral Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Fees apply, registration is required to http://vinfen.org/events/40-conference/ or contact toll-free (877) 284-6336
Secretary Marylou Sudders – Opening Remarks
Monica Oss, MS – Keynote Address
Panel Discussion: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Digital Psychiatry Program Co-Director and APA Workgroup on Smartphone App Evaluation Chair John Torous, MD, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Behavioral Health Medical Director, Ken Duckworth, MD, and MassHealth Office of Behavioral Health Director Stephanie Jordan Brown discuss the developing areas of technology innovation from the academic research, commercial, and public sector payer perspectives.
Panel Discussion: Wellframe Co-founder and Chief Medical Director Trishan Panch, MD, MPH, myStrength Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder Scott R. Cousino, MBA, Pear Therapeutics Vice President of Clinical Development Yuri Maricich, MD, MBA, Co-founder and Chief Business Development Officer at Mozzazz Corporation Rini Gahir, BSc, MBA, and IBM T.J. Watson Research Center Healthcare Effectiveness Research Director Amar Das, MD, PhD, discuss innovative technologies being developed and evaluated in the integrated care arena.
Presentation: Dartmouth College Centers for Health and Aging Director Stephen J. Bartels, MD, MS, will present an in-depth look on how innovative health solutions can impact chronic medical conditions.
Closing Remarks: Monica Oss and Vinfen President and Chief Executive Officer Bruce Bird, PhD