Marlborough, May 6th & 7th, 2019. Open to caregivers and professionals such as Early Interventionists, Early Childhood Educators, Nurses, Physical and Occupational Therapists, Special Education Teachers, Psychologists, Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors and Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists. The goals of the conference are to:
* Instill a sense of confidence, energy, and achievement for continued work on behalf of infants and toddlers with special needs, and their families.
* Encourage connections among all early childhood professionals and families.
* Promote interventions that support, challenge, and celebrate individual differences.
* Explore current perspectives, research and trends related to best practice in the field.
* Expand knowledge of issues affecting the development of infants, toddlers, and families.
PLUS – Exhibitor Expo for families and professionals to find resources, products and services for children birth to six years old and their families. For more information contact https://meiconsortium.org/annual-conference/ or MEICconference@gmail.com