Virtual Support, February 9th, 2021. Free, with Foundation for Faces of Children in Brookline, MA . This event is for parents living in one of the New England states. Parents of ALL craniofacial conditions and across all ages are welcome.
- 7:00 pm EST – Introduction and general discussion
- 7:20 pm EST – The group will be divided into smaller age-based break out sessions to allow for more in-depth discussions / open Q&A.
- Boston Children’s Hospital professionals attending to answer questions and provide us with their invaluable expertise and experience:
* Ingrid Ganske, MD (Craniofacial Plastic Surgeon)
* Olivia Oppel, RN (Served as Craniofacial team’s RN)
* Dorothy MacDonald, RN (retired Craniofacial team’s RN)
* Parents can meet and connect with other parents and have a chance to talk, ask questions, support each other and share experiences in a relaxed virtual environment.
* Bring your questions in regards to your child’s diagnosis, school issues, newborn care and concerns, emotional challenges and overall parenting issues.
RSVP by February 7th, 2021, to https://facesofchildren.org/events/
The Foundation for Faces of Children is dedicated to improving the lives of children with craniofacial differences, including cleft lip, cleft palate, and other head and facial differences.