Whole Children Film Festival’s Focus on Disability: An Evening of Film & Discussion, is a collection of memorable and entertaining films featuring people with developmental and intellectual disabilities exploring the arts — from theater, to music, to fashion design.
* Whole Children will also be premiering their own home-grown documentary, This is Me, which explores the power of the theater program at Whole Children and Milestones.
* Stay after the films for a panel and discussion, moderated by author Cammie McGovern. She will talk with people served by Pathlight discussing their own experiences in the arts locally.
* There will also be food and wine and casual discussion.
* The goal of this event and these films is to spark conversations and inspire greater inclusion and understanding of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* Tickets are $15. Proceeds support Whole Children’s inclusive programming for children and teens.
For more information visit www.wholechildren.org/news-and-events/focus-on-disability-an-afternoon-of-film-discussion/ or contact 413-585-8010 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com