Emerson College in Boston, November 10th, 2018. These performances will be modified slightly to ensure a welcoming, supportive environment for individuals on the Autism spectrum, or with other developmental differences or sensory needs. Modifications may include:
- Lessened/softer sound and lighting effects.
- Fewer seats sold to allow more space between families and groups.
- A “break space” for those who need to step away from the performance.
- Permission of snacks in the theater.
- Pre-show materials to help familiarize audience members with the theater.
- These performances will take place as matinees.
For more information visit https://emersontheatres.org/Online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=2971CE61-ABEA-4B28-B2FB-184045CBCA0C or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Tickets: 617/824-8400, Questions: 617/824-8366