Worcester, 2019 Application deadline is November 15th, 2018. Free. This three-part, two-day overnight series provides education to persons with a family member with
special needs. Participants learn about taking initiative and enacting leadership to effect policy change that impacts families.
* This opportunity is fully funded for accepted applicants, including food and overnight lodging, with the possibility of assistance for respite costs for eligible participants.
* The Family Leadership Series focuses on:
- offering information about “best practices” and the history of family involvement in the disability field
- assisting families in creating a vision for their family member
- developing family leaders who will advocate at the local and state level to improve the lives of
individuals with disabilities
2019 Series Dates:
January 25 & 26
March 15 & 16
May 3 & 4
* To obtain the application or for more information visit www.hmea.org/family-supports/family-leadership-series/ contact Haran Phaneuf 508.918.4059 email@example.com