Lexington, MA, May 16th, 2019. A common feature of weak executive function skills are reduced organization skills. Moving to higher graders “higher order thinking skills” to becomes more and more important.
* Hear about practical strategies to teach children how to identify the big picture, to integrate information, to make inferences, to improve their speed of processing and to problem solve.
* Learn learn concrete strategies to help children manage their time and materials to successfully record and complete nightly homework assignments, long term projects and to prepare for tests. * About the speaker: Sarah Ward, M.S., CCC/SLP has over 20 years experience in diagnostic evaluations, treatment and case management of children, adolescents and adults with a wide range of developmental and acquired brain based learning difficulties and behavioral problems not limited to but including:
* Attention Deficit Disorder, Verbal Learning Disabilities, Non-Verbal Learning Disabilities
* Asperger Syndrome
* Other Social-Cognitive Learning Disabilities
* Traumatic Brain Injury & Acquired Brain Injury
To register or for more information visit the Lexington Special Education Parents – LexSEPTA and LexSEPAC https://lexsepta.org/events-2/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org