Lexington, October 25th, 2019. Executive Function through Elementary, Middle, and High School: Framing Homework and Project-based Learning will support collaboration with educators, school administrators and parents.
* Parents will gain an understanding of :
• How teaching key executive function strategies of goal-setting, planning, prioritizing, time management, self-monitoring and self-checking are critical for independent and successful learners.
• How EF weaknesses impact homework and project completion
• How explicit executive function instruction and mindfulness can reduce stress
• Strategies to optimize student success in completing homework and projects
Fees apply, registration is required to www.researchild.org/ or contact Jamie Cutler, Director of Marketing and Communication, email@example.com, 781-861-3711 x113.
Ignite Success and Reduce Stress: EF Strategies that Work! Lynn Meltzer, Ph.D. Part 1
Parent Break-out Session 1: Strategies for Building Bridges from Home to School, Wendy Stacey, M.S.
Making Mindfulness Stick for Students with Executive Function, Challenges – Chris Willard, Psy.D.
A Successful Journey: Young Professionals Share Stories about their Learning Differences
Mimi Ballard CAN-DO Award
Stress-less Student Projects: Strategies for Success at Home – Wendy Stacey, M.S.
*Agenda subject to change