Webinar, March 2, 2021, 10 a.m., with a Massachusetts’ based special-needs law firm. Free. Learn why some wills do not work, even when drafted correctly, the necessary steps to protect your home from future nursing home expenses, and how to reduce estate death taxes. Topics include:
- How to protect your property, and reduce estate taxes
- Why up-to-date health care proxies and powers of attorney are now crucial
- How the new SECURE Act (of December 2019) can impact your estate planning
- Why a HIPAA release is essential in obtaining medical information
- How to keep your family out of probate
- How to obtain a free virtual estate planning meeting
Once you register, you will receive an email with simple instructions for connecting to the webinar.
* The speaker will be Tax Attorney Michael T. Lahti.
To RSVP or for more information visit www.fletchertilton.com/seminars-events or contact 508.459.8000