East Bridgewater, May 20, 2017. Please donate your gently-used durable medical equipment (DME) to REequiptment. REquipment accepts and refurbishes donations of gently used medical equipment that is no longer needed and gets it into the hands of individuals who do need it. Have equiptment that your family member no longer uses? Someone else may be able to get use out of it.
Accepted equipment includes:
- Power and manual wheelchairs
- Scooters, Sling lifts and Rollators
- Portable ramps, Tub seats and shower chairs
- Adapted strollers with no rips, tears or stains
- School supplies may be donated for School on Wheels.
Not accepted equipment: Crutches, Canes, Walkers and Commodes
Sponsored by REquipment, Inc., Independence Associates, Easter Seals, Old Colony Elder Services and School on Wheels Massachusetts.
For more information contact Bill Shine at Independence Associates (508)583-2166 or