Boston City Hall, May 21st, 2019. The Boston Disability Commission is hosting this event with the Massachusetts Office on Disability to ensure that people with disabilities are prepared in emergencies. The Boston disability community is invited to join the Boston Disability Commission and the Massachusetts Office on Disability for a training on preparing ahead of an emergency. ATTENDEES WILL:
- learn how they can personally prepare for emergency situations
- learn how local agencies prepare for emergencies
- meet with and ask questions of local first responders
- Receive an “Emergency Go Pack” with essential items that might be needed during an emergency
* This event is wheelchair accessible. * ASL and CART available upon request.
For accommodation requests, please contact Evan George at 617-979-7313 or pre-register online by May 7, 2019.
Pre-register to www.boston.gov/calendar/emergency-preparedness-training-people-disabilities or contact DISABILITY@BOSTON.GOV 617-635-3682