Webinars, January 28th & 29th, 2021, with Massachusetts Act Early. Free. Massachusetts Act Early aims to educate parents and professionals about healthy childhood development, early warning signs of autism and other developmental disorders, the importance of routine developmental screening, and timely early intervention whenever there is a concern.
All dates and topics
- Jan. 28th & 29th “Learn the Signs. Act Early”
- Feb. 25th & 26th Early Childhood Developmental Monitoring, Screening, Referral and Milestones
- March 25th & 26th Motor and Cognitive Milestones for Children
- April 29th & 30th Social & Speech Milestones for Children
- May 27th & 28th Attachment and Complex Trauma
Massachusetts Act Early is the state campaign for the national “Learn the Signs. Act Early.” program run by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD), in collaboration with the Health Resources & Services Administration’s (HRSA) Maternal & Child Health Bureau (MCHB).
To register or for more information visit www.maactearly.org/